For over 35 years, Sharyn Pinney has provided outpatient psychotherapy for adults, couples, children and families.
Mrs. Pinney provides a general practice and enjoys working with persons of all ages, though she usually works with individual adults in weekly insight-oriented psychotherapy, and couples and families in shorter, solution-focused work.
Special interests and expertise include:
• Mood disorders such as depression and anxiety
• ADHD in adults and children
• Adoption issues
• Parenting children through all stages of development
• Couples work to improve parenting approaches
• Stage of life transitions and related stress
• Therapy to support sobriety
• Coping with illness in healthier ways
• Adjustment issues
recent graduate, new job, move to a new city, recent marriage,
considering divorce, recent diagnosis
Copyright © 2012 Sharyn Schreiber Pinney, LCSW